NIH CommonFund program partners
• NIH sponsored cryoEM service centers
• NIH sponsored curriculum development programs
Grant Jensen’s “Getting Started in cryoEM” course
- Expansion of the ‘Getting Started in Cryo-EM’ course into a comprehensive theory and practice curriculum
Peter Shen and Janet Iwasa’s “cryoEM 101“
Yingjie Chen and Weng Jiang’s “cryo VR“
Fred Sigworth’s “Principles of cryoEM“
The Transformative High Resolution Cryo-Electron Microscopy program
This NIH Common Fund program aims to:
broaden access to high-resolution cryoelectron microscopy (cryoEM) for biomedical researchers, by creating national service centers, and cultivating a skilled workforce, through the development and implementation of cryoEM training material.
Find out more here: https://commonfund.nih.gov/cryoem/.
- NIH Common Fund Twitter handle: @NIH_CommonFund
- NIH CryoEM hashtag: #NIH_CryoEM
- NIH Common Fund Facebook page
New York Structural Biology Center
89 Convent Ave.
New York, NY 10027